FREE SHIPPING on ANY ORDER $180+
Offer valid for Canadian and US orders of $180 or more before taxes or any fees. Packages will ship for FREE using Standard Shipping service (as detailed below). Customs, taxes, duties, and collection fees may still apply. All duties and/or taxes are the responsibility of the customer and are not collected by LeCanicheNoir, nor are they included in the order total. Any applicable fees will be due upon delivery. After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take up to two days to process your order. This is just an estimate, though, and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
Canada Standard: $15 + $5 for each additional item
Canada Expedited: $30 +$7 for each additional item
US Standard: $31 + $7 for each additional item
US Expedited: $45 + $10 for each additional item
All other INTERNATIONAL: $50 +$15 for each additional item
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and we do not collect nor do we calculate the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon delivery of the order.
- All applicable customs, taxes, import duties and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Nasty Gal.
All prices listed on our site are in Canadian dollars, and charged to your credit card in Canadian dollars. The bank that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will be charged, but in general it should match closely with the current rate. To get an estimate of the current rate, check out the link below:
XE.com - Foreign Exchange Rate Calculator
(Please note that we do not make any guarantees or promises about what the current exchange rate is or what you will be charged by your bank, as this is out of our control.)
By placing an order at LeCanicheNoir, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping back to LeCaniheNoir. Please refer to our returns policy here for further information on how to return your packages if you live outside of the United States.